K-4 students love this customizable math adventure that races with excitement as it teaches Addition, Subtraction and Algebraic Thinking.
You choose how the stunt track is built. With every problem answered correctly, you select another section of track or a super extreme stunt.
At the end of the game, one of the Stunt Twins will race on the track CUSTOM BUILT BY YOU!
Number Stunts is a Common Core aligned math game that makes learning fun.
And, as with all our EDUcator series of apps, there are no pop-up ads, social sharing or web browsing to ensure your student stays focused on the skills to be learned.
As teachers, we know that in order to master math skills, students need continuous practice. The foundation for math success starts with speedy recall of addition and subtraction facts as well as practice in regrouping.
- In the early years of a student’s education, we practice addition and subtraction with manipulatives. This ensures that children really understand what it means to see numbers larger than 10 broken up into tens and ones.
- Repeated use of the app supports children with these more mature strategies for adding digits together through standard algorithm equations.
- Number Stunts brings the classroom home for your child with problems and activities that are engaging and stress free. Our activities will help motivate struggling learners to do more, therefore providing them with the practice they need to become solid mathematicians.
- Students will be able to find the sum or difference (with or without regrouping) of 2, 3 & 4 digit numbers by:
- 1. Using previously learned addition & subtracting concepts,
- 2. Understanding that regrouping with subtraction requires a break down of a group of tens to be used as ones, and that same technique can be applied with even larger numbers.
- The Bonus Round let’s your student put their skills to the test, giving them a chance to earn a certificate that shows their achievement level.